RED WANTING BLUE CONTEST & AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Red Wanting Blue Contest/Auction Terms and Conditions must be agreed to before a cabin or any other prize will be honored by Sixthman, LTD (“Sixthman”).
2. Red Wanting Blue Is Giving Away: One (1) ocean view cabin for two (2) on The Rock Boat XV by Sixthman sailing 1/24 to 1/28, 2015 (the “Cruise”); admission to all onboard concerts (all shows are general admission/non-ticketed); all onboard meals at open seating dining areas; entrance to the ship hot spots like the casino and disco; use of the ships pool; use of ship health and fitness center; children’s facilities (excluding babysitting); prepaid port taxes and ticketing fees. Total approximate retail value of prize: $2,320 USD. The Contest winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 by Red Wanting Blue for the fair market value of the prize inclusive of sales or other transaction taxes.
3. Red Wanting Blue Will NOT Provide: Airfare, hotel accommodations, travel insurance, any tax payments based on prize value, ground transportation, any expenses incurred while in port, any meet and greets with artists or other VIP events onboard (unless open to the public), VIP seating or check in, backstage or all access passes, gratuities ($12 per person, per day will be added to all guests onboard spending accounts without exception) and any of the following costs on board: gambling, spa and beauty services, the purchase of alcoholic or carbonated (soda) beverages, the purchase of upgraded paid dining options, shore excursions and babysitting services.
4. Contest winner’s FULL LEGAL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MAILING ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER must be submitted to Red Wanting Blue within 3 business days after the close of Contest. Failure to do so may result in an inability to get their information to Sixthman to book the passenger in time for the cruise, resale or reassignment of cabin donation.
5. Upon receiving Contest winner information, Red Wanting Blue will send the information over to Sixthman who will then make an effort to contact the Contest winner by phone and email. Upon claiming the prize, Sixthman will send the Contest winner a Passenger Prize Confirmation, asking for a signature, which will confirm that they understand and accept the Terms and Conditions associated with their prize. Failure to return the signed document may result in resale or reassignment of cabin.
6. Contest winners must be 21 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 25 in the same cabin, OR if a parent or legal guardian is in an adjacent cabin. In accordance with cruise line policy, ANY guests (whether an Contest winner or a guest of the Contest winner) under the age of 21 at the time of sailing must be accompanied by an adult age 25 or older.
7. The winner may not award this cabin as a prize for resale or re-auction.
8. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided here in Red Wanting Blue’s sole discretion. Cabins are nontransferable from cruise to cruise, or person to person. Cabins are not redeemable for cash or other prizes with the following exception: In the event that a currently booked Cruise passenger wins this prize, they will have the opportunity to award this prize to another person, choose another Sixthman cruise or receive a refund of monies paid (minus taxes and fees). This exception will ONLY be made for currently booked guests of the Cruise and will not, under any circumstances, be afforded to new guests or a guest of other Sixthman cruises who win this prize.
9. Any monies paid in connection with this prize are nonrefundable. Should Red Wanting Blue be unable to award this prize no refunds will be issued for monies paid toward either the cabin or taxes and fees. Red Wanting Blue will have 10 business days from the end of this promotion to award the prize to another Contest winner or find a representative to sail. All inclusions/exclusions will still apply.
10. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions or interpretation of Red Wanting Blue regarding the Terms & Conditions, which shall be final in all respects. All federal, state, and local taxes, insurance, registration, delivery, shipment and fees are the sole responsibility of Contest winner. By receipt of any prize, Contest winner and any guest of Contest winner agrees to release and hold harmless Red Wanting Blue, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to accept and be bound by all terms and conditions of Sixthman’s Ticketing Agreement, including all terms and conditions imposed by the Cruise line. A copy of the Ticketing Agreement may be found at http://www.therockboat.com/prices/ticketing-contract/.
11. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes Contest winner’s consent to Red Wanting Blue, Sixthman and its agents’ use of Contest winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. RED WANTING BLUE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RELAYING THE PRIZE DETAILS TO THE CONTEST WINNER IN A TIMELY AND CORRECT MANNER AS WELL AS DISTRIBUTING THE NECESSARY TAX FORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PRIZE. Sixthman is not responsible for, nor will they honor, any incorrect or inaccurate information given, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.