Live Stream FAQ
3/20/21 @ 7pm EST watch it HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. I’ve purchased tickets to a live stream. How do I watch it?
– In order to access the live stream page, you will need to be signed into your account you created when checking out. Once you login to your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to see the stream on THIS PAGE.
2. Can I buy tickets for my friends?
– Of course! Once you’ve purchased the ticket included, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your friend’s email & full name and an account will be set up for them!
3. How can I watch the live stream on my TV?
– Note: Samsung’s Internet TV browser does not support streaming video. Please use a streaming device or airplay if available.
Using a product like AppleTV, Chromecast or Amazon’s Fire Stick that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
– Chromecast instructions here
– Apple TV instructions here
– Amazon Fire Stick instructions here
4. Will this live stream be available for on-demand viewing later?
– Yes, for existing purchasers for 72 hours!
– If you purchased the Unlimited Access version of the Livestream, replay of the Livestream never expires! Access your replay in the Members Area of your Account.
4. I purchased the Post Show Zoom Virtual Meet and Greet. How does that work?
– Hang with the band via Zoom Video after the show!
– We will send an email invite closer to the show with all of the details.
6. I have another question!
– For all other questions contact us HERE or via the green bubble in the bottom right of this page 🙂